Wednesday 11 November 2009

"Vintage Camera's","Old Cine Camera's" and "Camera Equipment"

I am selling all sorts of cameras and camera equipment some are very "old camera's". Here are some photo's of the camera's to be auctioned on MY EBAY over the next week or so. If you are interested in any then please get in touch, I can be contacted at contact@charliequins.com.

I have some Leica, Leitz Wetzlar bits and pieces, BRONICA, for sale and these are already listed on Ebay starting at a really low price.





I have an assortment of old Cine camera's 8mm & 16mm for sale, some are already listed on Ebay including a very scarce "Emel Cine Camera" and a "EUMIG" cine camera.





and many more to come, keep watching!

Lens or Lenses
I have some old and collectible camera lenses for sale including a Dallmeyer lens, a nice "Ross of London" lens and various others.



"Vintage Collectible Camera's"
I have many old and collectible vintage cameras for sale, some are already listed on Ebay. I will be listing more over the coming weeks including:

So, keep an look out for what's to come you might get a nice bargain as well as a nice collectable camera!

No comments: