Saturday 21 November 2009

Restoring Kodak PART 4

I have just uploaded a video to Youtube, its the Kodak Pocket No.1 in action after finally getting the thing to open and close. Its now ready for the final cleaning down and preparing for the paint work. You can view the video here, its not much, in fact its my first every. You could say its not even a movie by definition, all I did was to string some photo's together so more like 'animation'?

How ironic, I have plenty of movie camera's that I could use, I even have a Sony Movie camera and what do I do? I use photo's and a very basic animation technic, stop motion? All it took was 6 photo's, I could have least used more to make the animation run more smoothly. Never mind, its a start and its also the very first thing I have published as a 'video'? I had better not give up the 'day' job and I guess 'Hollywood' wont come knocking but its a start.

No comments: