Tuesday 15 June 2010

VINTAGE LEITZ ABLON FILM CUTTER GUIDE FOR LEICA CAMERA

I sold this vintage 'Leitz Ablon' film cutting guide on my ebay last year. Its a genuine and stamped  'E.Leitz Wetzlar', the  'Germany' is embossed in gold.

Black & White Photography Magazines from £1.65 plus P&P.
The Ablon film cutter is in great condition especially for its age, I think this was manufactured in Germany around the 1950's.

Ideal for Leica camera's the Ablon film cutting guide would be a great edition to your vintage 'Leica camera' collectors or photographers.  
I discovered this 'leitz collectible' in a box of 'photography' equipment!






Thanks for looking.


PS Don't forget to check out the books below, they are all for sale at Amazon.







2 comments:

Jessica Schweizer said...

Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!. buy dvd bull season 2

Richard C. Lambert said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. buy dvd the americans season 6