Wednesday 11 November 2009

KODAK BOX BROWNIE No.2a "BLUE" VINTAGE CAMERA





For sale is a "Kodak Box Brownie" Model No. 2a in Blue. The "vintage camera" was manufactured in Britain between 1930 and 1936 and was available in four colours in the UK.

This "old camera" is in not to bad a condition considering its age the "shutter" action works and internally, it is very clean. Sadly, there is no lense but I assume that these can be purchased easily. The "viewing" lens is not in the best condition and would require replacing if you intend to use the camera to capture photographs.

 

The case itself is in a fair condition with no major damage to the leatherette covering. Please take a look at the photo's.

Any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me I will be happy to answer all enquiries and supply further information or photo's if required.


If you would like to make me an offer before it goes for sale on Ebay then please contact me at contact@charliequins.com OR See my EBAY auctions, it may already be listed.

No comments: