Tuesday 8 February 2011

Vintage Camera 120 Film and Darkroom Equipment from the 1930's

The other week I listed on my Ebay some old 120 film for old camera's all in original boxes and all are ending this week. I was hoping to develop them myself but never got round to doing it so hopefully someone will and see whats on them.
They are all boxed and its difficult to say if they will develop because of there age. If you are one of the lucky winners of these auctions and you have them developed then I would be very interested to see the results.
The old camera film came from out of a box of photography equipment I won at a local auction last year and in amongst the box was an assortment of vintage 'goodies'. There were some old glass slides and negatives all dating from the 1930's and earlier.

It looked like the contents of the box belonged to an amateur photographer and was full of interesting vintage darkroom equipment, 120 camera film, Developing tanks & fluids of all descriptions and even an Ablon 'film splicer' for Leica film.

If only I could discover more boxes like this, guess I will have to keep looking although a lot depends on luck.

To see some photographs of these items then please check out my other postings. If you wish to own any then times running out so please head over to my Ebay listings because they will be sold and when they are gone.......

Vintage camera film and photography equipment.

No comments: