Friday 4 December 2009

I'm Back!

Wow, its already December and not long till christmas and the new year. I have been very busy with work, restoring the barn at monmouth. Ebaying, had a clear out and sold a load of camera's and cine movie cameras, been busy packing and posting.

UPDATE ON RESTORING KODAK CAMERA
Well I have made more progress but not as much as I liked as its been manic. I am just editing some photo's and writing up a more detailed 'post'.  So it should be here soon.

Anyway, the reason I have posted today is I have a few more camera's going on Ebay and its easier to blog about them first. I can then use the photo's for Ebay. This saves time and I am using a 'Dongle' to connect to the Internet, its a bit slow and watching files upload aint much fun.

So, I will start a new post for the camera's I am selling, hope you like the photo's.

No comments: