Friday 4 December 2009

ZEISS IKON COCARETTE FOR SALE

I have just had a look and there's a couple on Ebay, one sold for £15.00 plus a fiver for P&P, 'damn Ebay, damn you for ever'! Actually, I don't mind selling on Ebay and using Paypal, they are safe or should I say, 'as secure as they could possibly be'. Thats not putting their services down and if you are not using Ebay to build your collection then you are missing out.
Anyways, I digress and so back to the camera and some nice photo's - firstly.....



What a great camera and with the original case, I will even throw in a very old 'Manual of Photography', its a great little book published by Bernards. It fits nicely in the leather camera case and these sell for a couple of quid, if not more. I have some photo's of it somewhere if you want to take a look, just get in touch.
Here are some more photo's, I have sugested a price below but you can make me an offer, you just never know. With christmas round the corner, I may except the first offer I get, saying that anything under a fiver will be ignored. I like to barter so, NAME YOUR PRICE and we can go from there. Take a look at the photo's and if you want this camera then name your price!








This is a great camera with very little wear, there's some rust on the frame and some of the leatherette has 'lifted' but apart from that, this camera is good to go!

Internally, the camera is sound and looks as good as new, the hinges are in great shape. This is a great camera and would be ideal to add to your collection or to even use.


For more photo's or information just get in touch or if you seriously want to own this camera then make me the winning offer. Its as simple as that, this camera has to sell and ideally before the christmas holiday. I'm not desperate but a 'reasonable' offer may suffice!


To get the ball rolling I am going to suggest a BUY IT NOW PRICE starting at £100.00 only because mines NOW  the cheapest online at this moment. I have seen one for sale on Ebay with a BUY IT NOW price of well over £100.00 plus P&P.

So what are you waiting for, all you got to do is make a winning offer aand its yours.



To give you a clue on how much, I would need to cover my costs of owning this camera in the first place (purchase cost), how much its going to cost to package it and post it to your chosen destination and so on.


I look forward to your offers, dont worry as you cannot offend me by offering too little a price, I may even make you an offer just above your offer so that we both have a merry christmas.


To get in touch, you can post a message here on the blog or send me an email at contact@charliequins.com you can even call me, my mobile numbers here on the blog somewhere.

No comments: