Thursday 22 October 2009

Old Vintage Collectible Camera's, Camera Equipment, Cine Film Camera's, For Sale

I am selling a quantity of old collectible camera's, collectable cine camera's, vintage camera's and collectible camera equipment. All of the camera's and photography equipment are for sale and will either be selling on MY EBAY or to the BEST OFFER made here.
I have described each camera or camera equipment as best I can, please be aware that these are old collectible used camera's and are sold as such.

PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE BIDDING OR BUYING

Before you bid, buy or make me an offer please ask for more information. I will be happy to answer all questions and send more photo's if required. I would prefer to send you the item and you be more than pleased with your purchase.

Returns If you make a purchase and find its not 'as described' then I am more than happy for you to return this item. I will even arrange for the return of this item (UK only) to save you time. Worldwide returns are excepted but please get in touch first to arrange. Once the item has been returned I will issue a refund. For any other reason please get in touch so that I can do my upmost to resolve any problems.
P&P I am more than happy to post WORLDWIDE but please let me know your destination so that I can confirm the cost of P&P.
UK Mainland - The cost to send most items individually will be between £1.99 and £9.99 depending on weight and size. I do offer discounts for multiple purchases, please get in touch to confirm cost.


No comments: