Sunday 26 September 2010

Almost went to college!

I was planning to attend a college course and learn how to develop old films but could not afford to at this time. Its only a short course, one evening per week for eight weeks  and hopefully I will attend the next course. The reason I wanted to go was, apart from learning how to develop old film, I could develop some old film I own.
At the beginning of the year I bought a box full of old photography equipment, I think I have mentioned this before, and amongst the contents were a load of old films. Twelve to be exact and all dating from the 1930's which has got to be worth developing?
They may not even develop but it would be interesting to see whats on them? The box I had won at a local auction looked to be from one source and amongst the 'goodies' was also some old glass slides.
Ironically,it was cheaper to attend the course than to send these off to be developed plus I get to learn something new, who knows I may even start developing my own film! Oh well! I will get round to it soon.

No comments: