Friday 3 December 2010

Old Ricohflex Model Vll 120 film camera FOR SALE

Its getting close to Christmas and I was browsing eBay looking for something to add to my Christmas list when I came across a Ricohflex Model V11 120 film camera. Its on Ebay for auction and starting at a very reasonable price plus the seller is 'throwing' in a 120 film, bargain.
The camera looks like it needs a little attention but does not sound as if there is much wrong, just the usual wear from 'old' age. The seller accept returns and at this price, as long as you are not expecting a 'brand' new camera (some do!), then I am sure that there would be no need to return. Looking at there feedback, they have over 300 over the last twelve months and no 'negatives' (scuse the pun) which is always a good sign. 
This usually means the 'seller' may know a thing or two about 'old film cameras' so less chance of any misunderstandings, I have just added them to my favourites and maybe one day in the future I will 'treat' myself to another old film camera.
I should state at this point that I am in no way affiliated or connected with this seller and only telling you whats 'out there', if you are prepared to look. If anyone 'wins' this camera then please let me know how you get on and it would be great to see some photo's when you get the film developed.

The one bit of information I got from this sellers 'listing' was a company who develop old film and at a very reasonable price, looks like I can almost afford to get those 'old' films developed after all:-) I have given up on attending the 'darkroom' course at college because the course is always cancelled due to not enough interest?

The seller does have other film cameras and they all look good, I am tempted but at the moment cannot afford to buy cameras. The main reason is because I am developing my 'other' website selling old prints and ephemera, another 'passion' of mine.

No comments: